- Safety and Health
Membership with the Chicagoland AGC is an easy way to better your business. We offer a wide variety of services that offer you a competitive edge, bringing your company to the forefront of construction in Chicagoland.
There are three membership types:
Browse our directory to see which businesses have already chosen to become a part of the best construction association in the Chicagoland area. Already convinced? Join us today.
Benefits of Membership
Here’s what we can do to immediately begin improving your business:
Membership with AGC of America
• Members of the Chicagoland AGC receive complimentary membership in the AGC of America, providing national representation, access to their expansive catalog of business resources and invitations to national conferences.
Access to Exclusive Education
• We bring construction industry leaders directly to our members to highlight relevant topics and give you the tools to remain competitive in the current marketplace.
• The Construction Education Institute (CEI) gives your employees access to over 60 courses per year on topics ranging from Project Management to Construction Spanish.
• Quarterly Safety Forums, a Safety Alliance with OSHA and annual Safety Awards help CAGC members prioritize safety issues and celebrate their achievements.
Save Time on Labor Relations
• Our expert knowledge of Chicagoland labor serves as a resource to solve jurisdictional disputes, union grievances, audits, and signatory issues.
• Become signatory to union contracts through the Chicagoland AGC and receive favorable contract terms and more provisions to protect your business investment.
A Strong Voice in Government Relations
• CAGC strives to give member businesses a unified voice – supporting construction-friendly bills, opposing others and working for positive change in the industry.
• We monitor governmental activities in the area and keep you apprised of new laws and regulations that impact your daily work.
• Members receive monthly e-newsletters including information on upcoming events, industry issues and educational opportunities.
Chicagoland AGC membership runs from January 1 to December 31st of each year. If you are considering joining mid-year, contact us about prorating your dues.
General Contractor dues are based off of the company's Gross Sales Volume (GSV) from the previous fiscal year.